Saturday, March 28, 2009

120 Palette

So I jumped on the bandwagon and purchased the famous 120 Palette from eBay. Impulsively enough I didn't really do any research on it. I saw it and said "Wow, I have to have that" lol and I bought it. It was $22.97 and it took a little under 2 weeks for me to get it. And I have to say...I love it :-) First off, 120 colors for $22.97!?!?! That's 20 cents per shadow!! And let me tell you, the quality is not 20 cents per shadow. Granted there are a few shadows that are not all that great. But the majority of them have ridiculous color pay off and they last all day for me. I did a little experiment when I first got it. I did both of my eyes with the same colors just like I would normally do them except on one eye I used primer and on the other I didn't. By the end of the day I could not tell the difference. The colors are vibrant and just so pretty. One of the downfalls is that some of the shadows are soft so there can be fallout. I don't stress on that too much, I just clean up whatever fall out I get. Overall though I'm loving this palette :-) By accident I also found a Mini-Palette for $9.99. This one has 28 shadows, 2 blushers, countour and highlight. This was another impulse buy. The shadows are different colors than what is already included in the 120 palette so I thought that was pretty cool. Most of them have great color pay off but again there are a few that are not very good. The blushes are really nice as are the highlight and contour shades. Overall I like this mini palette too and at $9.99 it was a steal. I have a video on YouTube up on both of these palettes so check that out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment