Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Kiss me Here" dupe for "On the Prowl"

So I was at Wal-Mart today and I tried my hardest not to go check out the makeup ailes because I only needed deodorant (totally random right?)so I went through the nail polish and nail care aisle (haha) and I found something :-) I wasn't really looking for anything in particular but I found this awesome gray color that reminded me of one of the colors that came out with the MAC Hello Kitty collection "On the Prowl". Granted the Hello Kitty packaging is way more cute, this dupe nail polish is still pretty cool. So its by Pure Ice and the color is "Kiss Me Here". And at $2.00!?!?! Very nice. A lot nicer than say...$11.00 for the MAC one. I haven't tried it out yet but as soon as I do I'll update on that. :-)

Here are some pictures of the polish.









^^^ He's going to kill me for posting this but this last picture is of my boyfriend's nail. Lol...I just did my nails a few days ago and I still have a few days left with these bad boys lol so I asked him to let my try it out on his finger.

1 comment: